Hi there, I’m Guillaume. Pronounced ’Gi-yom’.
I am a freelance Creative Director and Designer based in NYC. I work with agencies or directly with brands—and serve as a jury member at Awwwards.
My 13+ years professional experience covers a wide variety of project scopes including experiential website, branding, product design, and more.
I lead multidisciplinary teams including designers, 3D artists, animators, and developers in order to craft brands and experiences that stand out from the crowd. My work received quite a few awards and press coverage, and even though industry recognition isn’t everything, it makes my mum very proud.
I build brands from the ground up and also work with well-established companies such as Google, Formula 1, Ubi Soft, Samsung, Reuters, Harvard Business School, Marriott, Upwork, and PlayStation.
Awards & Publications
- CSS DA Site Of The DayMomenti
- Awwwards Honorable MentionMomenti
- InterviewShoutout LA
- Typewolf Site Of The DayBookr
- InterviewLovers Magazine
- Article on BloombergUpwork
- Typewolf Site Of The DayUpwork
- InterviewVoyage LA
- Designer SpotlightAbduzeedo
- Awwwards Site Of The DaySquadeasy
- Awwwards Site Of The Month FinalistSquadeasy
- CSS DA Site Of The DaySquadeasy
- CSS DA Site Of The Month FinalistSquadeasy
- Awwwards Honorable MentionGuillaume Azadian
- CSS DA Special KudosGuillaume Azadian
- Awwwards Honorable MentionBartle Bogle Hegarty
- CSS DA Special KudosBartle Bogle Hegarty
- Article on The DrumReuters
- Newsaward Digital Innovation of the YearReuters
- Digiday Media Awards Best Use of TechnologyReuters
- Awwwards Honorable MentionPrymd